A tasty chopped chicken salad
- 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp Kraft® light mayonnaise
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 12 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 cup diced seedless cucumbers
- 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 4 cups Dole® mixed salad greens
- 2 Tbsp basil sprigs with leaves and stems removed
- Season the chicken with salt. You may also add pepper if desired.
- Grill or bake the chicken breast until cooked through.
- Slice the chicken into strips 1/2 inch wide.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar, and oil.
- Toss the tomatoes, peppers, carrots, cucumbers, and celery in the vinegar mixture.
- Divide the salad greens into four portions, place vegetables and chicken on top.
- Garnish with basil.