If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right.
Switch to Accessible Site
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
A spicy chicken dish
- 1/4 cup Swanson's® chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp distilled white vinegar
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into pieces
- 1/4 tsp ground red cayenne pepper
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 fresh garlic clove
- 1 tsp grated ginger root
- 2 Tbsp sliced green onions
- 2 Tbsp Kikkoman® Lite Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- In a medium size bowl, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, cornstarch, sugar, and red pepper. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat. Add the olive oil and rotate the skillet until completely covered.
- Add the chicken, garlic, and ginger root.
- Continue cooking for 3 minutes or until chicken is cooked throughout.
- Add the bell pepper pieces and continue cooking for an additional minute.
- Pour the broth mixture to the skillet. Cook and stir for 1 minute or until the sauce has thickened.
- Sprinkle evenly with green onions.